Business Property Insurance
Protection for Your Commercial Property
Most standard Business Property Insurance policies comes with the following coverages for:
- buildings, including additions under construction, permanently installed machinery and building glass
- business personal property
- leased business personal property used in your business
- property of others left in your care for which you are legally liable
- sales samples
Your business personal property does not stay in one place and neither does your coverage. A Business Property Insurance policy covers your business personal property while in transit, at trade shows, or temporarily at locations you don’t own or lease.
After a covered loss, your policy may pay for the extra costs of:
- removing debris of covered property from your premises
- cleaning up pollutants from land and water on your premises
- taking inventory and preparing claims statements
- securing appraisals
- recharging fire extinguishers
A property loss can slow down or even stop your operation until repairs are made – and that may mean lost income. A Business Property Insurance policy can provide you with several business income coverages that can reimburse your loss of income and necessary extra expenses to keep your business operating after a covered loss.
Options to Suit Your Needs
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – provides coverage for the necessary demolition of the undamaged portion of your building and subsequent upgrades to meet current building codes after a covered loss.
- Inflation guard coverage – provides coverage for inflationary increases in your building and business personal property values. The limit of insurance on your policy automatically increases at the annual percentage rate you choose.
- Equipment breakdown coverage– provides coverage for loss resulting from the sudden and accidental breakdown of machinery and equipment used in your business.
- Utility services – provides coverage when a covered loss to a power, communication or water utility interrupts service to your premises, which then causes a covered loss to your building, business personal property or loss of income.
Protect Against Liabilities
We will provide a risks assessment, custom build a Business Property Insurance program that meets your needs, and shop the companies to get the best value for you. Give us a call, request an email quote, or visit us to get the best insurance protection and services for your business.
Insuranceology is a full service Independent Insurance Agency that represents many top-rated companies. We assess risks and shop companies to find the best coverage for the price. Our clients get the best value for the insurance they need.
Call, request a quote by email, or visit us at our office today for a free, no obligation risk assessment and quote. Let us do the research and find the best value for the Business Property Insurance you need.
Insurance for Different Business Types
On the right sidebar of this page, we have include links to a number of business insurance resources. Click on any of the different business types to learn more about the insurance coverages for that type of business. Please call one of our commercial insurance agents at Insuranceology for any assistance.
Why Choose INSURANCEOLOGY?
It’s all about what we “Give” you and what you can count on and “Take” to the bank.
We “give” you all the personalized attention you deserve. We want to understand what “your world” looks like so we can create a tailor-made plan that protects the things you value most and at a price that fits your budget.
We “give” you access to top-rated insurance carriers in Virginia. Carriers that are rock solid and have been around for over 165 years and can assure you of peace of mind when you need it most. Companies with total access to the things you need when you need them; direct claims access, direct customer support, payment options, websites and apps for people on the go, and the ability to handle and pay claims quickly.
We “give” world class customer service to our clients. With over thirty years of customer service experience and training from some of the largest corporate names in the world, providing our customers with the care and considerations they deserve is our top priority and greatest concern. Our agency thrives on repeat and referral business and without professional, timely, and efficient care our clients will not recommend our services to others.
We “give” you “all things insurance” as our brand and logo imply. With our many years of experience and the effort we have made to educate ourselves across every aspect of insurance, we can provide you with access to every type of insurance you may need. We might not have all the answers, but we can do the research and get you the answers you need. If there are products we don’t have, we can get them. If not, we can put you in touch with someone that does. With our personal relationships and network of insurance professionals in Virginia, no answer or resolution is too far away.
“Take” heart in knowing that we have done our homework and have learned everything we possible can about what’s important your world and what you want to protect; family, health, assets, or business. We want you to rest easy in knowing we care enough to ask the hard questions in order to protect the things you didn’t remember to ask about. Mark Twain said, “What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.” As true as that is, we also uncover those things you didn’t know to ask about.
“Take” comfort in knowing that the insurance provider we place you with has the financial strength, track record, and resources to keep you on track to meet you goals as life happens. Life isn’t always easy and when it’s not, you need to the peace of mind of knowing it will be taken care of.
“Take” control or give it to us. Your customer service needs are at your fingertips. Our select portfolio of carriers has you covered when it comes to being able to access your coverage information, ID Cards, change requests, payments, and more. By providing you with insurance companies that have created world class websites and phone apps, you have immediate, 24/7 access to nearly anything you may need.
“Take” it to the bank. Not just the savings you may enjoy by allowing us to shop the competition for you, but also for the knowledge and experience that only years in the business can give. At Insuranceology, we are committed to continuing education through training and certification courses and to expanding our growing network of agency partners across the state of Virginia. As G.I. Joe would say, “Knowing is half the battle”.
High Insurance Carrier Expectations
Insurance Carrier Selection Criteria. We only do business with top rated companies.
- Strong online presence and web tools for our clients
- Mobile apps to meet the demand for instant access to ID Cards, reporting losses, and making payments or requesting changes while on the go
- Direct phone contact numbers for reporting claims and making payments
- Flexible payment methods and plans
- The ability to handle and pay any insurance claim
- Quick response times when a claim is reported
- AM Best ratings of “Excellent” or higher